In the age of remote work and virtual meetings, we understand the importance as well as the challenges of fostering collaboration, connection, and engagement within teams. That’s why we’re excited to invite you to our free webinar ‘Boosting Engagement:Strategies for 90% Camera-On Attendance in Virtual Meetings.’
On Thursday, May 25th, 2023 we’re hosting an interactive, free session to hear from master facilitator, Mike Saporito as he joins Scoot’s Founder and CEO, Ed Stevens, to dive deep into humanizing virtual interactions for better collaboration and higher productivity.
Featured Speaker – Mike Saporito
As the Founder & CEO of SmartHabit and World Class Facilitation, Mike Saporito is a renowned master facilitator and expert when it comes to equipping individuals with the skills to lead conversations that inspire action and drive business outcomes. His professional training and upskilling opportunities enhance leadership capabilities, particularly in the realm of virtual meetings.
In this interactive session, you can expect:
- Techniques to make virtual meetings more interactive and engaging.
- Best practices for creating a positive virtual meeting culture.
- Strategies to encourage participants to turn on their cameras
- Tips for facilitating effective discussions and building connections
- Unique customer stories showcasing successful approaches to boosting engagement in virtual meetings
- A chance to win a $100 gift card if you stick around til the end! 🎉
Date: Thursday, May 25th, 2023
Time: 1pm EST / 10am PST
Duration: <60 minutes
Click the button below to secure your spot!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from industry experts and learn new ways to transform your virtual meetings and create a collaborative environment that fosters meaningful connections and drives better results. Register now to secure your spot.