With the spirit of renewal and reinvention in the air, it’s a great time to rewrite your all-hands meeting agendas to maximize the benefits of hosting these company-wide sessions.
We’ve all suffered through virtual meetings that probably could have been an email. But when executed properly, all-hands meetings have the potential to drive company goals forward and make your business stronger. They’re an opportunity to not only bring your team together and create alignment, but build strong company culture.
So, how do you go beyond information dissemination to hosting All-Hands that help employee voices blossom and healthy relationships grow week after week?
Join us on for a live, interactive webinar exploring how you can improve your all-hands meetings to re-energize your teams this spring.
What you can expect:
- Learn best practices for creating a safe space for open two-way communication
- Hear tips + tricks to crafting a meeting agenda that’s interesting
- Discover creative activity ideas that build company culture
- Engage in open-discussion questions during the event
- Have all your questions answered during Q&A
- And more!
When: Thursday, April 27th, 2023 at 1pm EST / 10am PST
Duration: <60 minutes
Speakers: Ed Stevens, Founder & CEO, Scoot
Click the button below to secure your spot and get ready to start driving healthy company culture in your All-Hands. Registration for this event is free.
We hope to see you there!